- 1 Positions:
- Wheels lock so they don't move.
- Wheels lock in a particular direction for camera moves.
- Three sections
- Top Section pneumatically assisted, camera is heavy!
- DO NOT LOOSEN THE RED KNOB! Camera will crash down on your head.
- Top, pneumatically assisted portion for camera height adjustment, not really for live moves.
- Always be prepared to support entire weight of camera + column. Get assistance!
Camera & Controls
Intercom & Headsetiquette
Composition & Shot Size
The CG operator is responsible for preparing titles in graphics and cueing materials.
- File storage
- Transferring files and images to the CG station (flash drive)
- Compatible file formats
- Editing mode: creating title cards, lower thirds, scrolling credits
- Playback mode: cueing titles, creating blank slides, creating labels, using take and up/down keys