Bounce to Disk
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:38, 29 January 2013 by Krusea
Bounce to disk Bounce to disk rendesr the mix faster than real time into a new audio file with all effects and automation.
- Make sure that automation is enabled on all track that you are automating and that nothing is muted.
- Select the Sequence Editor and go to Edit > Select All.
- Go to Audio > Bounce to Disk.
- For File Format choose : Broadcast Wave, Interleaved.
- For Channels choose: Stereo.
- For Sample Format choose : 24 bit Integer.
- For Import choose Do Not Import.
- For Source choose the stereo output the mix is using (for example Built-in Line Output 1-2).
- Give the file a name.
- CLick Choose Folder to select where the file is saved. The default should be the audio files folder for your project.
- Click OK. A window should appear showing the progress of the bounce.
- Always open the bounced file in another program like Peak or iTunes and listen to make sure everything is fine.