From Help Wiki
Revision as of 14:48, 7 April 2017 by Carpenti
Need help? Call Media Services X 6270 for media assistance.
Exterior Wall Panel
- DISPLAY button turns on Projector
- Select your video source, HDMI or VGA
- Plug in your computer using either an HDMI or VGA cable
- Use the VOLUME control knob to adjust volume.
- DO NOT PLUG IN BOTH A VGA AND HDMI CABLE AT THE SAME TIME, the system will not work
- Note: there is a short delay in video switching (5-10 sec)
Exterior Wall Panel - Microphone Use
- Connect XLR cable from the microphone to the MIC input on the panel
- MIC UP & MIC DOWN buttons control the microphone volume
- Mic volume is independent of the Wall Panel Volume
- Press DISPLAY button on external AV PANEL to turn on projector
- Press RACK button on external AV PANEL
- Turn ON MAIN POWER in the AV Rack and wait 10 seconds for it to fully power up
- Select your video source: VGA (Laptop), DVD/VCR, BLU RAY, HDMI
- Insert or plug in your media
- On the RANE audio mixer use the AUX knob to select your audio source.
1. AUX 1 = VGA 2. AUX 2 = VCR/DVD Combo 3. AUX 3 = BLURAY 4. AUX 4 = HDMI 5. AUX 5 = CASSETTE