From Help Wiki
Revision as of 11:12, 8 October 2013 by Vergaraz
This classroom has an AV rack which includes VHS, DVD, Cassette, computer cord, 1/8 mini.
- Turn ON the AV rack, orange Main Power switch located at the top / right.
- Turn ON projector power (Display) on wall panel.
- DVD - Select VIDEO on wall panel - select AUX 1on Audio Mixer - Push up AUX stereofader - Push up Main fader
- VHS - Select VIDEO on wall panel - select AUX 2 on Audio Mixer - Push up AUX stereo fader - Push up Main fader
- Cassette -Select AUX 2 on Audio Mixer - Push up stereo fader - Push up Main fader
- Turn up volume knob on wall panel.
- Connect laptop to the VGA cable (video) and audio mini cable (audio) that is hanging next to the AV rack
- Turn on Projector by pressing Display Power on the wall panel
- Select laptop on the wall panel
- Turn on laptop last or restart your computer
- Choose 1024 X 768 for your display resolution
- Use both the volume controls on your computer and the wall panel
- Please turn off the projector and turn down volume when done.