Power 1. Turn ON Main power in rack 2. Turn ON project power with remote - orange bar on front of pro jector should turn green.
- 1. Connect VGA cable (taped to desk) to your computer.
- 2. Plug in stereo mini cable for computer sound.
- 3. On Projector remote - select computer - BNC
- 4. On Audio Mixer in the rack - select Aux 5 - bring up both the stereo and main faders.
Video (VHS, DVD)
1. Turn ON projector with projector remote. 2. In AV rack, select DVD on video switcher 3. In AV rack, Audio Mixer AUX 1 = DVD, AUX 2 = VHS
===Cassette=== Select AUX 3, bring up stereo and main fader
===Plug IN stereo source=== use jack on fron panel - select AUX 4
1. plug in microphone on front panel 2. slowly bring up MIC fader 1! 3. slowly bring up stereo fader!
1. POWER DOWN RACK 2. TURN OFF PROJECTOR AND LEAVE PROJECTOR REMOTE ON TABLE 110 Cheat Sheet