From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:19, 7 October 2013 by Vergaraz (Created page with "This classroom has an AV cabinet. # Make sure the Audio Amplifier is ON, located at the top of the rack # Press the Display Power to turn on the projector # Select your video...")
This classroom has an AV cabinet.
- Make sure the Audio Amplifier is ON, located at the top of the rack
- Press the Display Power to turn on the projector
- Select your video source: Laptop, VHS, DVD
- Use the Volume knob to adjust volume
- Connect the VGA/mini audio cable to your laptop. Cable is located at the bottom of the AV rack.
- Connect the other end of the VGA cable to the Computer Input located near the bottom of the rack.
- Turn on the projector by pressing the Display Power button
- Select Laptop
- Turn on your computer last or restart it
- Select 1024 X 768 in your display preferences for best results
Please power everything off when done.