From Help Wiki
Revision as of 07:52, 24 September 2014 by Vergaraz
<pdf width="800" height="500">File:COM308-AV-Rack9-24-14.pdf</pdf>
This classroom has a media cabinet.
Need help? Call Media Services X 6270 for media assistance.
Exterior Wall Panel
- DISPLAY button turns on Projector
- Select your video source, HDMI or VGA
- Plug in your computer using either an HDMI or VGA cable
- Use the VOLUME control knob to adjust volume.
- DO NOT PLUG IN BOTH A VGA AND HDMI CABLE AT THE SAME TIME, the system will not work
- Note: there is a short delay in video switching (5-10 sec)
Exterior Wall Panel - Microphone Use
- Connect XLR cable from the microphone to the MIC input on the panel
- MIC UP & MIC DOWN buttons control the microphone volume
- Mic volume is independent of the Wall Panel Volume
- Press RACK button on external AV PANEL
- Press DISPLAY button on external AV PANEL to turn on projector
- Select your video source: VGA (Laptop), HDMI, BLU RAY, DVD/VCR or MAC
- Insert or plug in your media
- On the RANE audio mixer use the individual source knobs to control the volume. =====MAKE SURE OUTPUT VOLUME IS TURNED UP (Around 9:00)=====
- Turn down all unused volume knobs that are not in use.
- Return the individual source volume on RANE mixer to zero when finished.