COM 320 & 323
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:30, 7 October 2013 by Vergaraz
COM 320 & 323 are exactly the same. They only have simple wall panels and NO AV RACK.
- Connect your computer using the VGA/audio cord to the VGA input panel.
- Turn on the projector by pressing the ON display power.
- Select Laptop for your video source.
- Use the volume knob and your computer volume to control the audio level.
Can be used for external DVD, VHS, or IPOD like devices.
- Connect your RCA audio or Video input
- Select the VIDEO source
- Turn ON the projector by pressing the ON Display power
- Use the volume knob to control volume