COM 326 Screening Room
This room is mostly used by the advanced moving image programs. It has an AV rack up front and in the back. It also has a 5.1 system, blu-ray, laser disc, VHS, laptop VGA cord, and audio mixer which allows you to interchange both your video and audio signals.
- Turn ON the main power on both AV racks in 326, orange switches.
- Make sure the Audio Amplifier and ONKYO Receiver in the 326A control room is ON.
- Turn on the projector by using the Panasonic projector remote
- Press INPUT SELECT on projector remote
- Select COMPUTER IN to project all media that is located on the desk
- Select HDMI 3 to project either of the blu-ray players 1 & 2
- Select your video source on the top Extron switcher
- VHS, DVD, DV, Laser Disc, Mac Mini, Laptop Computer (using VGA cable)
- Use the Rane audio mixer to individually control the volume of your media sources that are located in the orange rack.
- Set the Onkyo audio receiver in the back room to 326VGA - select TV/CD on the Onkyo remote
- Use the Onkyo remote to control volume.
Bluray 1 and 2:
- Set the Onkyo audio reciever in the back room to either Bluray #1 or Bluray # 2 or select BD/DVD on the Onkyo remote.
There are 3 volumes that need to be adjusted depending on what media you are using. These 3 Main Volume controls need to be adjusted appropriately.
- Volume on the Rane mixer
- Volume on the Onkyo receiver in the 326A Control Room
- Volume on your laptop