COM 326 Screening Room
This room is mostly used by the advanced moving image programs. It has an AV rack up front and in the back. It also has a 5.1 system, blu-ray, laser disc, VHS, Mac Mini, laptop VGA cord, and audio mixer which allows you to interchange both your video and audio signals.
Need help? Call Media Services X 6270 for media assistance.
- Turn ON the main power on both AV racks in 326, orange switches.
- Make sure the Audio Amplifier and ONKYO Receiver in the 326A control room is ON.
- Turn on the projector by using the Panasonic projector remote
- Press INPUT SELECT on projector remote
- Select COMPUTER IN to project all media that is located on the desk
- Select HDMI 3 to project either of the blu-ray players 1 & 2
- Select your video source on the top Extron switcher
- VHS, DVD, DV, Laser Disc, Mac Mini, Laptop Computer (using VGA cable)
- Use the Rane audio mixer to individually control the volume of your media sources that are located on the media desk. Make sure both the source volume fader is up and the Main Volume knob is up.
- Point the ONKYO remote at the white receiver panel and press TV/CD. This is the input for the Rane audio mixer.
- Use the Onkyo remote to control volume.
Bluray 1 and 2:
- Set the Onkyo audio reciever in the back room to either Bluray #1 or Bluray # 2 or select BD/DVD on the Onkyo remote.
There are 3 volumes that need to be adjusted depending on what media you are using. These 3 Main Volume controls need to be adjusted appropriately.
- Volume on the Rane mixer
- Volume on the Onkyo receiver in the 326A Control Room
- Volume on your laptop