COM 326 Screening Room
This room is mostly used by the advanced moving image programs. It has an AV rack up front and in the back. It also has a 5.1 system, blu-ray, laser disc, VHS, laptop VGA cord, and audio mixer which allows you to interchange both your video and audio signals.
- Turn on Main Power in the orange rack located in the front of the room
- Turn on Main Power in the short black rack located in the front of the room
- Turn on the ONKYO audio receiver and amplifier located in the 326A control room
- Turn on the projector by using the Panasonic Projector Remote
- Using the projector remote 1. press INPUT SELECT 2. select COMPUTER IN to use all media in AV rack
Video Sources (orange rack)
- Select your video source on the top extron switcher
VHS, DVD, Laser Disc, Computer (using VGA cable)
- Use the RANE Audio Mixer to individually control the volume of your media sources.