Category:Academic Technologies

From Help Wiki

Academic Technologies is the new name, formerly known as Academic Computing. Academic Technoogies is under C & C (Computing and Communication), which is under FAD (Finance and Administration).

Main evergreen site for FAD

Main Evergreen site for C&C


This category has only the following subcategory.


Pages in category "Academic Technologies"

The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.