(THIS CATEGORY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Starting (TBD), The Evergreen State College will be transitioning to Canvas as our primary Learning Management System. Canvas sites are not automatically created but are available through request in Presence. You can access sites available to you through my.evergreen.edu. Moodle will remain an available option until the end of Spring 2015.
To learn more about Canvas:
- About Canvas - to learn about how Canvas is used at Evergreen
- Canvas Guide - for an overview of all Canvas help pages at Evergreen
- Faculty Canvas Orientation
- FAQs - common questions faculty have about using Canvas
- Student Startup Guide for Canvas
Still have questions or problems with Canvas, send Academic Computing a message or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227.
Pages in category "Canvas"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Canvas - Create Group Discussions
- Canvas and Microsoft 365
- Canvas at Evergreen
- Canvas for Students
- Canvas Guide
- Canvas Login for Evergreen Users
- Canvas Public Index
- Canvas Quick Tips: 15 Essential Steps for Success
- Canvas Site Templates
- Communicating in Canvas
- Content Migration from Moodle to Canvas