As of May 2014, The Evergreen State College has been transitioning to Canvas as our primary Learning Management System. Canvas sites can be self-selected by Faculty through the Academic Technologies site and then they may be accessed from your my.evergreen.edu page. Moodle will no longer be available as an option after Spring 2015.
To learn more about Canvas:
- Canvas Guide - for an overview of Canvas and all related help pages at Evergreen
- Canvas Orientation for Faculty - learn the basics of building and managing a site through this Canvas course
- Canvas FAQs for Faculty - common questions about using Canvas
- Student Startup Guide for Canvas (Instructure's QuickStart Guide)
Still have questions or problems with Canvas, send Academic Computing a message or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227.
Pages in category "Canvas"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Canvas - Create Group Discussions
- Canvas and Microsoft 365
- Canvas at Evergreen
- Canvas for Students
- Canvas Guide
- Canvas Login for Evergreen Users
- Canvas Public Index
- Canvas Quick Tips: 15 Essential Steps for Success
- Canvas Site Templates
- Communicating in Canvas
- Content Migration from Moodle to Canvas