Although Evergreen has been hosting e-mail services for many years, in spring of 2007 Evergreen made it the primary communication medium between students and the college. This was the culmination of a two-year project designed to decrease the waste of resources associated with mailing paper to students.
Since that time, Evergreen’s administrative and student services offices have experienced significant savings of both time and resources due to the ability to email students. Also, messages that are time-critical can reach students very quickly, preventing frustration and hardship in many cases.
To access your email, from any web browser, go to http://www.evergreen.edu/webmail
Changes for Winter 2008-2009
Starting on December 12, 2008, all Evergreen student email accounts with be set automatically so that;
- Items in the “Deleted Items” folder will be purged after one day.
- Items in the “Junk E-mail” folder will be purged after 30 days.
- Items in the “Sent Items” folder will be purged after 30 days.
- Incoming email attachments will be limited to 5MB per message.
- Students will no longer be able to forward their Evergreen email to an outside address.
The goal is to support a more reliable official communication pathway between students and the college. For a more detailed rationale, please read the email changes in 2008 page
Having problems with your e-mail even after perusing all the help pages below? Call the Computer Center and talk with a live person at 867-6227 or send us a message.
Pages in category "Email"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.