For immediate Classroom Support, please call ext. 6270
Or submit a support ticket at help.evergreen.edu.
General AV classrooms are supported by Media Maintenance.
We can also provide training for how to use the media classrooms.
If you have advanced needs or require production help, contact Media Services through the Production Request form.
Things to know:
Most rooms without a podium do not have a built-in computer.
- We recommend bringing your own laptop when possible.
- For rooms with an Auxiliary Interface, there will be an HDMI input with cable, and a VGA jack and VGA cable.
- A few spaces only have a VGA input.
Display Adapters and Mac Laptops (MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air)
Depending on the model and year, you may need a display adapter to connect to projection via VGA or HDMI, such as:
- Mini DisplayPort
- HDMI (2014-2018)
- USB-C (2018 and newer)
Display Adapter Resources for Mac
- Information about your Mac's display output is available on Apple's support website.
- Media Loan carries an assortment of adapters for many Mac laptops, including Mini DisplayPort.
Display Adapters and Dell Laptops
- Dell computers have a USB-C port that will require an adapter for connecting
Key Checkout for Media Cabinets and Podiums
Guides for Classroom and Podium Use
Detailed guides for the media classrooms are available below:
Pages in category "Media Classrooms"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Lab1 043
- Lab1 054A
- Lab1 1040
- Lab1 1050
- Lab1 2046
- LAB2 1223A CAL
- LAB2 1223B CAL
- LAB2 1234
- LAB2 1241
- LAB2 2214-Fine Metals
- LAB2 2225-Etching
- LAB2 2238-Science Lab
- LAB2 3209
- LAB2 3216
- LAB2 3221
- Lecture Hall 1
- Lecture Hall 2,3,4,5, and 7
- Library 0406
- Library 1001
- Library 1326
- Library 1412
- Library 1540
- Library 2708
- Library 3301
- Library 4300
- Longhouse 1002
- Longhouse 1007A
- Longhouse 1007B