If you need AV help, we have 3 classroom support options:
- Dial – ext. 6270 or call (360)867-6270
- Start a help ticket – help.evergreen.edu
- Self Guided help – the room pages at the end of this wiki page, right here where you are reading.
7:30 to 4:30 weekdays Technology Help Desk dispatches Classroom Support to be there as soon as possible.
After 4:30 and on weekends Phone calls are converted to help tickets Please describe the problem in detail. Expect a follow-up the weekday after we receive the ticket.
If you need to schedule more than just classroom support help, please contact Media Services through the Production Request form.
Things to know:
Most rooms without a podium do not have a built-in computer.
- We recommend bringing your own laptop when possible.
- For rooms with an Auxiliary Interface, there will be an HDMI input with cable, and a VGA jack with a cable that includes a miniplug for sound.
Many modern laptops, tablets, and mobile devices require an adapter to connect
- If you don't have a HDMI or VGA port, you will need the correct adapter in order to project.
- Information about most laptops is available on the manufacture's support website.
- The Help Desk at LIB 1604 can also help you find out what adapter you need.
- Media Loan carries an assortment of adapters for many laptops, including USB-C and Mini DisplayPort.
Key Checkout for Media Cabinets and Podiums
Here are Guides for Classroom and Podium Use:
Pages in category "Media Classrooms"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Lab1 043
- Lab1 054A
- Lab1 1040
- Lab1 1050
- Lab1 2046
- LAB2 1223A CAL
- LAB2 1223B CAL
- LAB2 1234
- LAB2 1241
- LAB2 2214-Fine Metals
- LAB2 2225-Etching
- LAB2 2238-Science Lab
- LAB2 3209
- LAB2 3216
- LAB2 3221
- Lecture Hall 1
- Lecture Hall 2,3,4,5, and 7
- Library 0406
- Library 1001
- Library 1326
- Library 1412
- Library 1540
- Library 2708
- Library 3301
- Library 4300
- Longhouse 1002
- Longhouse 1007A
- Longhouse 1007B