Difference between revisions of "Category:Wordpress"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:18, 8 November 2010
WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress in the curriculum can be used to create websites as well as blogs and online academic journals.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Wordpress"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- Categories and Tags
- Change Your Display Name - WordPress
- Cities Example CSS
- Comments - WordPress
- Create a New Page - WordPress
- Create a New Post - WordPress
- Create a New WordPress Site
- Create Additional Sites - WordPress
- Create New Site - First Time in WordPress
- Curricular WordPress Sites
- Custom CSS
- Customize Your Screen Options - WordPress