From Help Wiki
Revision as of 10:22, 20 November 2013 by Greenea
[] WordPress is a web publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress in the curriculum can be used to create publicly accessible websites including curricular websites, blogs and online student academic journals.
Looking for help getting started with your site at http://blogs.evergreen.edu?
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Wordpress"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- Categories and Tags
- Change Your Display Name - WordPress
- Cities Example CSS
- Comments - WordPress
- Create a New Page - WordPress
- Create a New Post - WordPress
- Create a New WordPress Site
- Create Additional Sites - WordPress
- Create New Site - First Time in WordPress
- Curricular WordPress Sites
- Custom CSS
- Customize Your Screen Options - WordPress