Difference between revisions of "Clear Browser Cookies"
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
Revision as of 10:21, 16 March 2010
Firefox is a cross-platform browser by the Mozilla Foundation.
It is available as a free download for Mac, PC, and Linux platforms.
- Click Tools > Clear Private Data...
- From the list, make sure that Cookies is checked off.
- You can select or deselect any of the other options according to what you want to clear.
- Click Clear Private Data Now
Internet Explorer is a PC platform browser by Microsoft.
It is pre-installed on PC computers running Windows Vista, and available as a free download for the PC platform.
Internet Explorer 8.0.x:
Safari is a cross-platform browser by Apple.
It is pre-installed on Macintosh computers, and available as a free download for the PC platform.
- Click Safari > Preferences...
- Find the Security tab
- Click Show Cookies
- From the next window Click Remove All
Chrome is a PC platform browser by Google.
It is available as a [Google Chrome - Download a new browser free download] for Windows Vista and XP platform.