Clear Browser Cookies
Firefox is a cross-platform browser. It is available as a free download for Mac, PC, and Linux platforms.
- Click Tools > Clear Private Data...
- From the list, make sure that Cookies is checked off.
- You can select or deselect any of the other options according to what you want to clear.
- Click Clear Private Data Now
Safari is a cross-platform browser by Apple. It is pre-installed on Macintosh computers, and available as a free download for the PC platform.
- Click Safari > Preferences...
- Find the Security tab
- Click Show Cookies
- From the next window Click Remove All