Combine PDFs into one file
Learn how to combine/merge multiple PDF files.
Using Adobe Acrobat DC (also known as Adobe Acrobat Pro)
- Open Acrobat DC and click on the Tools menu (next to "Home"). Select the icon "Combine Files" to open a pop-up window.
- Select "Add Files" and add the PDFs that you want to combine. You can hold down control or command to select multiple at a time. Click "Add Files" again when ready.
- Drag and drop the files to re-arrange them, if desired.
- When finished arranging files, click "Combine Files."
- Your new PDF will appear. Remember to save it!
PDF creation is built-in to the Mac OS. You do not need any special software installed.
- From any application on your Macintosh go File > Print
- From the PDF drop-down menu (lowerleft) choose "Save as PDF"
- Enter the filename and location to save your pdf
- Click Save to create and save your pdf
Create a PDF on MS Windows
Option 1 - Windows 10 has print to PDF built-in.
- From any app choose File > Print > Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Using an older version of WIndows? Try some of the options below.
Option 2 - Use a program's built-in Export to PDF
- Google Chrome, MS Office and LibreOffice all have the ability to Export or Save As PDF built-in to the application.
Option 3 - Install a PDF Printer like CutePDFWriter.
- Be sure to uncheck the Ask Toolbar and other bloatware while installing.