Comments - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:17, 12 October 2016 by Carpenti
Comments or Discussions allow your readers to respond to your writing
- Set for each post or page under "Discussion"
- OR set your comment preferences for all new pages/posts Settings > Discussion
- Best practice to always disable discussion for pages
Writing and Managing Your Content
- Posts and Pages and what’s the difference?
- Creating a New Post
- Creating a New Page
- Categorizing Posts
- Controlling comments
Still have WordPress questions?
- Create a Help Ticket or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227
- WordPress FAQ - common questions
- WordPress Tutorial - step by step introduction