Connect to Orca Research - Windows XP
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 11:41, 20 July 2009 by Ordwaye (New page: ===Off-Campus Access to Hurricane=== ; Read only From a web browser go to https://myfiles.evergreen.edu/academics/research . ; Read and write requires mapping a network drive to https://m...)
Off-Campus Access to Hurricane
- Read only
From a web browser go to https://myfiles.evergreen.edu/academics/research .
- Read and write
requires mapping a network drive to https://myfiles.evergreen.edu/academics/research
- Double click on My Computer
- Choose "My Network Places" from the list of Other Places on the left section
- Choose "Add a Network Place" from Network Tasks. This begins the Add Network Place Wizard
- Click Next
- Select "Choose another network location". Click Next
- In the space provided, type https://myfiles.evergreen.edu/academics/research
- You may be prompted for your log in information, if so, provide your evergreen log in.
- You will be asked to name the network place. This can be anything you want
- The wizard will ask if you wish to open the network place when you choose finish, check or uncheck the box as desired. Click Finish
- This will create a new icon in My Network Places that corresponds to the location on Hurricane you just added.