Copy Activities from a Prior Term - Schedule Evergreen
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:10, 14 August 2018 by Irishb
How to copy activities from a prior offering:
- Start at your Schedule Evergreen home page and click on the "Class Schedules" button in the menu at left to access your list of offerings.
- From the list, click on the title of the offering you would like to copy activities to.
- At the offering's schedule page, click on the "Copy from prior term" button at right to open the selection window.
- At the "From Term" drop-down, select the desired term and year.
- In the "Offering Title" field, select/enter the name/title keywords of the program or course you would like to copy activities from.
- Click on the "Next" button at lower right.
- At the page listing the past offering's activities, click on the boxes at left to select the activities to copy over.
- Click on the "Next" button at lower right to save.