Create Additional Sites - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:51, 29 September 2011 by Greenea
I have a site but want to create another one
- Navigate a web browser to blogs.evergreen.edu and click login
- From your dashboard options in the left column select My Sites.
- Choose Create a new Site a the top of this page
- Enter the Site Name - this will become part of your unique URL or web address and cannot be changed.
- Enter the blog Site Title - this will be used in the header section of your blog and can be changed later
- Choose your privacy settings (will you allow search engines to index this site?). You can always change this later.
- From the drop-down menu choose the blog type: Program/Course, Individual, Group or Other.
- Click Create Site