Create New Site - First Time in WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:10, 16 May 2013 by Greenea
I'm new to blogs.evergreen.edu
Create a blogs.evergreen.edu accoun
- Navigate a web browser to the blogs.evergreen.edu create a new account
- In the Username field, enter your Evergreen username. This must be your Evergreen username (i.e. greima01). See Figure 1
- Need help? See: Evergreen Login Overview
- Enter your Evergreen email address (even if you have forwarding setup)
- If you only want to create an account and do not need to set up a blog choose Just a username and you're done!
Setting up a new blog
- f you also want to craete a new blog site select Gimme a blog! and click Next
- Enter the Site Name - this will become part of your unique URL or web address and cannot be changed. See Figure 2
- Enter the Site Title - this will be used in the header section of your site and can be changed later
- Choose your privacy settings (will you allow search engines to index this site?). You can always change this later.
- From the drop-down menu choose the blog type: Program/Course, Individual, Group or Other.
- Click Signup. You should now be ready to login to your new blog.