Create a New Page - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:57, 2 October 2018 by Carpenti
Working with Pages
Adding a new page
- From the Pages left-hand menu choose Add New
- Enter the page title (directly under Edit Page)
- Click Publish to save your changes
Editing a page
- Navigate to the page you want to update
- Click the Edit Page link in the admin top bar
- Make your changes and click Update to save
- All top-level new pages added to your site should automatically appear in your primary navigation.
- For more see Navigation and Custom Menus.