Creating Requirements for Credit
The online evaluation system allows you to denote Requirements for Credit to inform the students in your class what they must accomplish in a given quarter. You can also display your evaluation policy so that students are aware of whom they must evaluate for credit.
- To create Requirements for Credit, select the Credit Requirements tab above your class list
- You are presented with two text fields, one for the Program Policy for Student Evaluation of Faculty and one for Requirements for Credit
- Fill in the information you wish to provide for each field and click Save
- Note that both of these fields are optional as you may provide this information to students via another method
Video: Creating Requirements for Credit
Still need help...?
- Academic Statement Help
- Writing evaluations for students
- Writing evaluations for faculty
- Create a help ticket