Creating an Event - Schedule Evergreen
From Help Wiki
How to Create an Event
Define Your Event:
A college related event has a title, sponsor, privacy setting, and date(s) associated. Every event should have at least one activity associated with it. The activities are what you request spaces for, so you will always need to define one or more activities in order to request space.
- Title: This should be a short description for the event.
- Sponsor: This should be the official college office sponsoring the event.
- Privacy Setting: There are three options for the audience:
- Public: Choosing this option advertises the event on the college’s public webpage and indicates an event will need further review by RART (link to policy). In addition, all public events will also be included in my.evergreen.edu calendar for only students, faculty and staff.
- Only students, faculty and staff: Choosing this option advertises the event in my.evergreen.edu calendar for only students, faculty and staff.
- Private: Choosing this option only allows the event requester/owner and the schedulers to view the event in Schedule Evergreen. These events are not advertised anywhere.
- Dates Associated: An event can be one day or several in a row or could tie together recurring meetings for the entire year.
Edit an Activity:
Each event has at minimum one activity associated with it that defines numbers of participants, recurrence options, start time and duration.
- Number of participants: Provide the number of people you plan to come to the event.
- Recurrence options: An activity can reoccur monthly or by number of weeks.
- Start Time and Duration: Provide the time your activity starts and how long the event will last.