Curricular Web Pages
The following options are available for creating curricular websites at Evergreen:
Canvas sites are available to all academic offerings.
- Students are enrolled into your Canvas site as soon as they register.
- The site is only made available to students after faculty have published it.
- See the Canvas Guide to get started.
Moodle sites are available to all academic offerings.
- Students will be enrolled into your Moodle site 21 days prior to the start of the quarter.
- The site is only made available to students after faculty have turned its visibility to "Show."
- See the Moodle Guide to get started.
PLEASE NOTE: With the transition to Canvas as our main LMS: Moodle will no longer be available as an option after Spring 2015.
- Archived Moodle sites will continue to be available to faculty.
Our campus offers two different instances of WordPress: blogs.evergreen.edu (self-create) and sites.evergreen.edu (by request)
- Available to all academic offerings, faculty, students, and staff.
- Can be self-created.
- The general visibility for these sites can be set to public or private.
- Please notify Academic Computing if you self-create a WordPress site for your academic offering so we can link it to the academic catalog and make it easy for people to find.
- See the WordPress Tutorial to get started.
- Available to all academic offerings.
- Intended for academic/curricular use only.
- Please contact Academic Computing for more information.
Using something else? Let us know, we'd love to link to it and make it easier for your students and the rest of us to find it.
Still using academic.evergreen.edu? If you are still using these pages contact your Academic Computing Liaison and they can work with you to maintain or assist you in migrating to our newer publishing platforms.