DELETE Field Ecology- Parabolic Microphone Written Test
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 10:30, 20 November 2018 by Williaas
Answers may be found in the Parabolic Microphone Kit guide. Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled proficiency. Please call Media Loan if you have any questions: (360) 867-6253.
- What is the purpose of using a parabolic microphone?
- List some general precautions with using this kit.
- How can you store the dish, and how can you clean it?
- Which way should you NEVER load the microphone into the zeppelin?
- What is the function of the stopper and when can you use it?
- Describe the differences between the two mic set-ups (forwards “old” and backwards “new”).
- If you check out this kit and it is lost, stolen or damaged, who is 100% responsible for the replacement costs of it?