DELETE Movements & Migrations - Orca
- Cubbies are individual folders for student work, which Faculty can access
- Faculty is a space for Faculty only
- Handouts is a way to provide materials to your students. Students can read but not write.
- Instrument_data does not appear in every program share, but is used with scientific instrumentation
- Workspace is an open space for everyone to share files
Academic program shares on Orca are available for the duration of the academic offering. Once the program has finished, program folders are placed in a short term archive (STA) two weeks into the following quarter. These data are removed all together week 5 and available only 28 days past the point of deletion.
Faculty: If you wish to preserve any data after the quarter has finished, please submit a help request with Academic Technologies as soon as possible!
Select your operating system below to find detailed instructions on connecting to Evergreen's network file space: