DELETE Physical Computing - 3D Printers
From Help Wiki
- For the summer 2016 quarter the 3D printers have been set up in the Library building L1523.
- On the first floor on the Library building walk past the Multimedia Lab and take a left at the garbage/recycling area. There is a sign labeled "24-Hour Suites".
For more information contact Aaron Kruse, 360-867-6842 L1507.
- The 3D Printer room is scheduled at Media Loan.
- Media Loan is located at Library 2504 or you can call 360-867-6253.
- The room is available 24 hours seven days a week but you need to schedule time and checkout the key while Media Loan is open.
- Media Loan's summer hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9 am - 4 pm and Wednesday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Here is the scheduling policy.
- There are late fees for over due keys so return the keys on time.
- If you schedule time when the building is closed Media Loan will give you an extra key FOB to open the Library Building exterior door.