Difference between revisions of "DELETE Political Economy and Social Movements- Olympus Recorder Proficiency Test"
From Help Wiki
(Created page with " ==== WRITTEN TEST ==== Answers may be found in the Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track PCM Recorder Operating Guide Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your sch...")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Latest revision as of 16:24, 10 January 2019
Answers may be found in the Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track PCM Recorder Operating Guide Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency. Call 867-6253 if you have any questions.
- What is the point of formatting the SD card before you record audio?
- What are the steps you take in order to format the recorder correctly?
- What is the built in mic configuration on the recorder?
- What is "V-Sync Rec"?
- What is the "Low Cut Filter"?
- What is "MP3 Convert"?
- What are the steps to enable the recorder to use to XLR inputs?
- Why would you use the lissajous?
- Write the steps to insert a SD card.
- What is the extent of your financial responsibility when you checkout equipment from Media Loan?