Default Username and Password
What is my default student login?
- Take the first 3 letters of your last name
- add the first 3 letters of your first name
- add the 2 digit day you were born
Example: Ima Greener was born on December 01, 1981. Her login name is: greima01
What is my default student password
- Take the 2 digit day you were born (the same two numbers that end your login)
- add the first three characters of the month you were born in (all lower case)
- add the last 2 digits of the year you were born in
Example: Ima Greener - born on December 01, 1981. Her default password is 01dec81
Note: Do not need to include the "@evergreen.edu" when logging in.
After you leave Evergreen, your student login will be inactivated. You may request a new, "former student" login here: https://my.evergreen.edu/public/user_request.
Former student login names are created from the first and last name that is submitted with the request, with no spaces and all lower case letters. So the typical former student login name will be like "firstlast."
Former student default passwords are chosen by the user at the time the account is requested (Former Student Login Account Request).
Need More Help?
For additional help with this process, check out the Login Troubleshooting page for additional troubleshooting steps in getting logged in. You can also call the Computer Center Help Desk at 360-867-6227 or check out all the additional help pages for Evergreen Login by clicking the link below.
Note for Faculty and Staff: If you are experiencing problems with your Evergreen login, please contact the Client Services help desk at 867-6627.