Diversity and Dissent - Audio Mixing
From Help Wiki
- We will use Audition to cut up recordings into smaller clips.
- Premiere Pro will be used to arrange and mix the audio clips to the video.
Splitting a Recording into Clips
- In the Files pane right-click and choose Open. Find your file and click Open.
- Click and drag on the waveform in the Editor pane to select the part you want.
- Right-click and select Copy to New.
- A new clip named Untiled * will appear in the Files pane. Select the file and go to File > Save. Name the file and click OK
Normalizing increases the the gain of file.
- Click on the waveform and go to Edit > Select > Select All
- Go to Favorites > Normalize to -0.1dB