Dragonframe Tether is a free app that allows you to use your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad as a capture source in Dragonframe 4.
Getting the Apps
- On the iOS device get Dragonframe Tether from the App Store.
- On the computer install and authorize Dragonframe
- On the computer open Dragonframe
- Select Create New Scene from the dialog box, or open a previously created scene with Open Scene.
- Name your production, 5 characters maximum.
- Set the Frame Rate and click OK.
- In the new window that opens browse to your desktop.
- Click New Folder and give it a name and hit Create.
- Select that folder and click Save.
- Connect the iOS device to the computer via USB
- Open Dragonframe Tether on the iOS device
- Dragonframe should detect the back camera of the iOS device