From Help Wiki
Revision as of 08:24, 12 May 2020 by Krusea
Dragonframe Tether is a free app that allows you to use your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad as a capture source in Dragonframe 4.
Getting the Apps
- On the iOS device get Dragonframe Tether from the App Store.
- On the computer install and authorize Dragonframe
- On the computer open Dragonframe
- Select Create New Scene from the dialog box, or open a previously created scene with Open Scene.
- Name your production, 5 characters maximum.
- Set the Frame Rate and click OK.
- In the new window that opens browse to your desktop.
- Click New Folder and give it a name and hit Create.
- Select that folder and click Save.
- Connect the iOS device to the computer via USB
- Open Dragonframe Tether on the iOS device
- Dragonframe should detect the back camera of the iOS device
- If you do not see the live camera feed from the animation stand press command R to refresh the live camera feed.
- a red outline will appear around the window signifying that live view is enabled.
- Set the frames per second for playback speed:
- 1's = 30fps
- 2's = 15fps
- 3's = 10fps
Set the Aspect Ratio for the project
- In the Animation window, click on the Guide Layers tab.
- Select Aspect Ratio Mask and choose 16:9 (rectangular), 4:3 (square) depending on the requirements for your assignment.
- Adjust the mask opacity as needed.
- Select Aspect Ratio Lines and select Outline and/or Crosshairs as needed.
- In the Aspect Ratio Mask section set the Aspect Ratio to match the 16:9 or 4:3 setting above.