Dual System Sound - Digital Video
From Help Wiki
- Format the memory card before recording.
- Use only the T2i model camera for shooting with the 1920x1080 30 fps setting.
- The 1280 x 720 setting records at 60 fps which does not work with the Merge Clips function of Final Cut Pro.
- It is recommended to record a "scratch" audio track on the T2i as a backup.
- The camera audio is sometimes 1-2 frames out of sync from the video.
Audio Recorder Setup
- Audio Recorder needs to be set to 48kHz sample rate.
- 24 bits is recommended.
- There needs to be an audio and visual sync point at the beginning and /or end of each clip.
- Use a clapperboard or clap your hands.