Embed Audio - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 14:31, 12 October 2016 by Carpenti
Using WordPress it's easy to embed audio files into your site.
If you host your file on your site
(great for shorter recordings and .mp3)
- Make sure your audio file is in the .mp3 file format
- Use the Add Media button when editing your post or page and upload your audio file and Insert into post. This will automatically create an embedded audio player with transport controls to play/pause your audio track.
Host your audio offsite at SoundCloud
(good for higher quality/larger files)
Adding Images and Media
- Upload and insert an image into a post or page
- Image details - size, align, alt text, caption
- Image galleries
- Embed Media from external sites (YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, SoundCloud, etc.)
- Upload a short MP3 audio file and embed with a player
- About file storage space
Still have WordPress questions?
- Create a Help Ticket or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227
- WordPress FAQ - common questions
- WordPress Tutorial - step by step introduction