Emergency Resources and Student Rights and Responsibilities
Welcome to the descriptive directory
Affirmative Action Officer
Contact the Affirmative Action Officer for questions or concerns about discrimination, harassment, or retaliation that you may have witnessed or experienced on campus.
- website: www.evergreen.edu/equalopportunity
Voice your concern about your own or others students’ or community members’ basic needs, emotional wellbeing/mental health, physical wellbeing, safety, or more. The Campus Assessment, Response, & Evaluation (CARE) team connects students with urgently-needed resources to support community safety.
- website: www.evergreen.edu/X
Be ready now so you’ll be safe later. Get text & email alerts, learn evacuation routes and policies, and be prepared for emergencies such as: inclement weather, active shooter, earthquake, influenza or other illness outbreaks, and more.
- website: www.evergreen.edu/emergencyresponse
Office of Sexual Violence Prevention & Response (OSVPR)
Connect to confidential advocacy services for students affected by sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, harassment, and related concerns.
- website: www.evergreen.edu/violenceprevention
Police Services 24/7
Call 911 or (360) 867-6140 for an emergency. Call (360) 867-6832 for any other questions or assistance, including if you’ve lost your phone or other valuables on campus. Report a hate crime or bias incident.
Student Rights & Responsibilities / Policies
Here are some quick links to some commonly referenced policies for students.
- Free Speech Guide
- Evergreen’s Social Contract
- Conflict Resolution
- Alcohol/drug use
- Sexual Misconduct reporting and resources
- Student Rights & Responsibilities Home
- Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities (Full List)
- Academic honesty
- Non-discrimination policy
Title IX Officer
Find support, resources, and resolution options to anyone that may have experienced sex discrimination.
- website: www.evergreen.edu/titleix