Enable Panopto in My Canvas Course
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 17:29, 6 January 2022 by Greenea (Created page with " # Click “Settings” at bottom of the Course Navigation Menu # Select the “Navigation” tab (located about top middle of the page) #* At the “Navigation” page, there...")
- Click “Settings” at bottom of the Course Navigation Menu
- Select the “Navigation” tab (located about top middle of the page)
- At the “Navigation” page, there is a top section and a bottom section
- Generally, areas of canvas you want to share with students or tools you need to activate go in the top section
- Scroll down the list of navigation tabs to locate “Panopto Video”
- At the Panopto Vidoe tab, click on the 3 dots at the right end and select "Enable"
- Once enabled you can drag and drop the navigation element to locate to your desired location - we recommend next to the Zoom link
- Important final step: When finished, click the blue “Save” button at bottom left of the page.