Evaluate a Student
To evaluate a student click on their name from your class list and select "Evaluate." The application is auto saving your work every six seconds and will also readily accept your evaluation work from Microsoft Word or any other word processing program.
- To evaluate a student, begin by selecting Class Lists and Evaluations from your my.evergreen.edu home page
- Select your current offering or course
- Select the student you wish to evaluate by clicking on their name
- Click the Evaluate button to begin writing the evaluation
- You may save the evaluation at anytime by clicking on Save at the bottom of the screen
Video: How to Evaluate a Student
- Evaluate a Student
- Evaluation Templates
Still need help...?
- Academic Statement Help
- Writing evaluations for students
- Writing evaluations for faculty
- Create a help ticket