This section covers the basic tasks of creating an evaluation template, to use with a group of students in your program. You may create as many templates as you need for your offering.
- From your class list, select the "Evaluation Template" Tab
- Your first Evaluation Template form will appear.
- Provide a clear title for this template, such as "12 Credit Option," or "Full Credit."
- Fill in the Description, Evaluation, and Credit Equivalencies fields as you see fit
- Save your template by hitting Save at the bottom of the screen
Other Evaluation Tasks
Finalize/Turn In Evaluations
Online Record System Policy Documents