From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:23, 4 October 2016 by Carpenti
Evaluation Templates can be bulk applied to an entire class or group of students. To create a template, click on the "Evaluation Template" tab above your class list page.
Creating a Template
- From your class list, select the "Evaluation Template" Tab
- Your first Evaluation Template form will appear.
- Provide a clear title for this template, such as "12 Credit Option," or "Full Credit."
- Fill in all three elements of your template: the Description, Evaluation (could just be "written by" on the top), and Credit Equivalencies.
- Don't create separate templates for each element, this will be confusing and hard to apply to groups of students
- Save your template by hitting Save at the bottom of the screen
- To apply a template you must have at least one created using the steps outlined above
- From your class list, begin checking boxes next to the names of the students you wish to apply a specific template to
- Once you've selected the students, select the template name from the drop down menu located at the bottom of the class list
- Select whether you wish to apply all of the template or merely parts of it by using the check boxes.
- Select "Replace for Selected Students" to apply the template
Video: How to Create and Apply Evaluation Templates