Exchange Mail Settings
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:13, 20 August 2014 by Houstond
Please note that IMAP configurations are not supported.
Basic Setup for all Clients
- Install or locate your Mail Application. For Windows users this should be Outlook, Mac Mail for Mac users, and the "Mail" app for both Android and iPhone.
- Most clients will ask what type of email you are setting up. Choose "Exchange" or "Microsoft Exchange"
- When asked to fill in your email address, supply your complete Evergreen email address as noted in the right hand image
- The password is the same password used for your my.evergreen.edu account
- The address for the Exchange Mail Server is securemail.evergreen.edu (Android users may have to enter this manually during setup.)
- If your mail program says "cannot validate server" or "no server found" try manually entering the following server: securemail.evergreen.edu or webmail.evergreen.edu
- Faculty and Staff please contact Client Services at x6627 or help.evergreen.edu
- Students please contact The Computer Center Help Desk at 360-87-6231 or help.evergreen.edu