Exchange Mail Settings
From Help Wiki
Please note that IMAP configurations are not supported.
Basic Setup for all Clients
- Install or locate your Mail Application. For Windows users this should be Outlook, Mac Mail for Mac users, and the "Mail" or "Email" app for both Android and iPhone.
- Most clients will ask what type of email you are setting up. Choose "Exchange," "Microsoft Exchange," or on some phones "Corporate."
- When asked to fill in your email address, supply your complete Evergreen email address as noted in the right hand image
- The password is the same password used for your my.evergreen.edu account
- The address for the Exchange Mail Server is securemail.evergreen.edu (Android users may have to enter this manually during setup.)
For Apple mobile devices
Now, Enter your personal information to finish the account.
- If your mail program says "cannot validate server" or "no server found" try manually entering the following server: securemail.evergreen.edu or webmail.evergreen.edu
- Faculty and Staff please contact Client Services at x6627 or help.evergreen.edu
- Students please contact The Computer Center Help Desk at 360-87-6231 or help.evergreen.edu