Faculty Sponsor Guide
Faculty Sponsors, this is a complete guide for your workflow in the updated Individual Study Program. If you are having trouble, please let us know at help.evergreen.edu.
Collecting Feedback: Reviewing Draft Contract and Providing Feedback
- To review a student's draft contract they must first, on their end, select "Send Draft"
- Login at my.evergreen.edu and click on Individual Study under your Faculty menu
- This screen displays all current and past contracts you have sponsored. Note their status on the right for future reference.
- Click on the title of the contract in question
- Review the content by scrolling through the page
- You may review the students Academic History by clicking on the Academic History button at the top of the contract view
- Provide Feedback by clicking on any of the speech bubble icons
- Comments are immediately available to the student, there is no secondary step to send them
Review Academic History
- A student's academic history can be viewed by the listed sponsor at anytime.
- login at my.evergreen.edu and click on Individual Study Contracts
- Select the contract in question
- At the top of the contract view, select Academic History
How to Review for Petition
As a sponsor you may be asked to provide a faculty statement of support for a student who needs a policy exception for their contract. For example, a student may not have attempted enough credits to meet prior academic program enrollment policy for Individual Study. It is up to you whether to provide this statement or not.
- To review their petition, login to my.evergreen.edu and click on Individual Study
- To review their academic history to help make your decision, find the "Academic History" button at the top of the contract view page
- Click on the title of the ILC/INT
- Follow the on screen prompts as shown below
o Review content o Review other approvers o Review and complete (or not) statement for petition o Review Activity Log o Review Academic History