File Sizes - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:31, 12 October 2016 by Carpenti
There is a 100MB storage limit at blogs.evergreen.edu
File storage space
By default all sites have a 100MB upload limit. You can request an increase from Academic Computing or consider using a cloud-based image storage solution.
- 20MB is the max file size that can be uploaded.
Adding Images and Media
- Upload and insert an image into a post or page
- Image details - size, align, alt text, caption
- Image galleries
- Embed Media from external sites (YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, SoundCloud, etc.)
- Upload a short MP3 audio file and embed with a player
- About file storage space
Still have WordPress questions?
- Create a Help Ticket or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227
- WordPress FAQ - common questions
- WordPress Tutorial - step by step introduction